Search

Monday, August 20, 2018

and this is why Buddy's hip-hop name is Lil' Teef.



In the musical production of domestic tracks, I re-rhyme songs to integrate his name in my completely unacceptable vocals for our mutual amusement, and at night I listen to the low sub-bass loop of his steady deep breaths that lulls me to sleep like someone singing. It's a fair trade. Still, at some point he's going to chime in and rhyme back using full words. I can see it in his eyes.

#   #   #

While a mostly happy bookstore fixture for over two decades, Guillermo Maytorena IV is currently willing to entertain your serious proposals for employment as a literary/cinema critic, goth journalist, castellan, airship pilot/crewperson, investigative mythologist, or assisting in a craft brewery. Should you be connected to any of the above or equally interesting endeavours, do contact him via LinkedIn or in the comments below.

1 comment: