Search

Monday, July 30, 2018

they traveled from afar to see me.

Hails to Dani Thomas, Vincent Enlund, Jeremy Hehn, Patrícia Rohwedder, & Analise for coming all the way down to Tucson to check on me and offer their face-to-face Heathenry. Maybe that's my personal Luck at work, maybe that's their sense of Honor & Right Action to counsel going above & beyond geographical & emotional distance, but I'm grateful to have such sterling people in my corner. Thanks for making the awesome mead available, the gift of the wooden combi-goat, and your combined Wisdom. My Hospitality's always open to you all. Much love.

#   #   #

While a mostly happy bookstore fixture for over two decades, Guillermo Maytorena IV is currently willing to entertain your serious proposals for employment as a literary/cinema critic, goth journalist, castellan, airship pilot/crewperson, investigative mythologist, or assisting in a craft brewery. Should you be connected to any of the above or equally interesting endeavours, do contact him.

1 comment:

  1. your great Guy Guillermo, we where happy to make the trip for you. so it is your Luck and Worth :)

    ReplyDelete