Search

Monday, April 30, 2018

the sound of separation.

Recently I began transferring my digital music to my BlackBerry, and in the process thought I was in a place in my life where I didn't need any of the sad music anymore. I had what I needed forever, and the things that the music wept for didn't apply. I was happy.
Now, suddenly, unexpectedly, I find I again need that music, those tracks that will weep with me in the days to come.

#   #   #

While a mostly happy bookstore fixture for over two decades, Guillermo Maytorena IV is currently willing to entertain your serious proposals for employment as a literary/cinema critic, goth journalist, castellan, airship pilot/crewperson, investigative mythologist, or assisting in a craft brewery. Should you be connected to any of the above or equally interesting endeavours, do contact him via LinkedIn or in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment