Search

Saturday, January 20, 2018

accepting my deification.

Yesterday a man whom I consider locally influential and seriously accomplished emphatically insisted on telling me:

"You're famous in this city. Tucson knows who you are. Accept it." 

Tucson, thank you for confirming my inner superiority complex and giving me the apotheosis to local god I know I've been worthy of. I love you back.

#   #   #

While a mostly happy bookstore fixture for over two decades, Guillermo Maytorena IV is currently willing to entertain your serious proposals for employment as a literary/cinema critic, goth journalist, castellan, airship pilot/crewperson, investigative mythologist, or assisting in a craft brewery. Should you be connected to any of the above or equally interesting endeavours, do contact him.

No comments:

Post a Comment